Translate

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Help me future fans

Well this post comes because i am planning to open a kickstarter project to fund a way to build a mobile game for the world to have fun.I have many ideas from a 5 year old kid can play to his parents but to get to that point i need some help to fund dose ideas.I know many people come with the same story many times but i hope you belive in my good hope to bring something outside the box for many people to enjoy my plan is to integrate different cultures and languages for the whole world to enjoy.
       And the reason to have this project fund this way is because i want for people to see how much a simple individual can  make so much with the help of the community.To lode kick start will take me still like a day because of verifications but if you want to help me do it by pay pal on this site thanks to all of yall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment